Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lazy~

I feel myself getting lazier... I already paid for resit accounting subject... but till now... I didn't take my book for revision... but recently, I feel that I regret to take my resit paper... >.<
but I can't do like that.. must push myself... RM180 not cheap... what can I say is TRY MY BEST!!!
Some more, I also want find a job... but also got LAZY this word always follow me.... I want call the company for asking a vacancy... but lazy go interview...
Heng Yee Theng ar Heng Yee Theng....
is time to wake up and push yourself to do it.... don't keep lazy here.... everyday I also see the jobstreet website....
but hands won't take my phone to call the company... @.@
not only the jobstreet, I also got find in newspapers... some of jobs, just near my house here... like that I also lazy go call and interview it...
Useless~~~ @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment