Sunday, December 26, 2010

nervous...

aarrrgghhh... I feel very nervous.... hahahahahhaa....
don't know why... just now I send my resume to 1 audit firm...
feel nervous lar... cause sook kuan also working at there....
so I try to get new job at there 1st... if cant, is ok... try another company....
but i hope that i can get this job lar.... cause 1st thing is near my house here... 2nd thing is work back what I worked last time...
hope that that company hire me... at least I did income tax before... I hope that I can work as tax assistant...
cause actually I'm not really like to work as auditor... but Sook Kuan told me that her company want hire auditor...
cause tax department too free and nothing to do... of cause lar.. not tax season... sure free lar...
as I know that head of tax department is Indian woman.... sure speak english... cham... >.<
I'm not fluent in english somemore.... aarrrgghhh.... but no choice.... must learn it...
what I want is INCOME.... no money, really hard to live... hahahaha.... for me lar....
my resit paper is coming soon.... left 3 more weeks only... just sometimes do my revision... but not always... haih...
really no eyes to see myself... I want pass this resit paper... but still touch bit my book only... then how to pass it if keep it like that?? haih~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment