Sunday, December 26, 2010

~Shopping~

went shopping with my mum, yean and aunt at Times Square...
they all bought their clothes but I didn't buy it... cause hard to find size and hard design which I like... :p
we walked whole TS and keep shop and shop...
but really too many people jor... >.<
but luckily I bought a pair of shoe... :)
clothes?! erm... no no no~~~ ahhahahaha....
after that, we had tea time at Aunty Ann's ( don't know spell correct or not )...
then, my sis need fetch her bf at pudu...
so, I walked with my mum and aunt.... hahahhahahaa.....
from TS, we walked to Sg Wang... just passed by only... then Lot 10....
after that, we went to Farenheit 88... then Pavillion... :p
3 of us keep walk walk walk until our legs "bei".... hahaahhaa...
bought clothes at padini... bought syane's shirt which she liked.. :)
luckily I also bought 1 shirt... ( haven't try somemore ) hahahahahhhaa..... ( lazy-ing )
then we planned want take cab... but aunt said that sure they (driver) not follow the meters...
so we walked back to Sg Wang take monorail... called dad fetch us at chow kit.. if we keep walk, sure patah our legs... ahhahahahhaa.....
so tired... now i still can feel my legs bei bei dei...but still enjoyed it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment