Sometimes I want go out with my friends, I need see people's face before I go out....
That feeling make me that feel guilty.. But I also human... I also need freedom for that...
I also have friends... But they just think that I keep go out.. What can I do is jealous my friends that can keep go out... Have fun with friends... Me??
Now I'm 21 years old... but feel like auntie... because keep stay at home see my cousin...
Some people know my feeling... but some don't know... When I face some problem, maybe they don't know... So that they thought I'm just play play... didn't take it serious... When I'm serious, nobody will know... cause they didn't see it... timing problem.. when I did something serious, nobody see it... when I play play, they all see so clearly... >.<
When I not in mood, sure some problems will find me... @.@
Everybody also got temper.. just see in what time and situation... but sometimes get scolded from others, what can I say?? Better way is keep quiet...
I didn't do anything... Quiet is my way... Where can I vent it out?? No...
When I quiet, some of them thought I moody... oh my gosh.. Excuse me.. May I know what should I do for you all?? @.@
This call theng's life lo... I think I need keep "siao siao" face or feeling to face them... So they won't think that I moody?! Hahahhaha..... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment